Henna will last up to 2 weeks on the skin and 6-8 weeks on the brow hair. Dry skin types will experience greater longevity on the skin than oily skin types.!
- leave the brows untouched and completely dry for the first 24 hours post treatment
- avoid intense sun exposure and use oil free SPF protection
- use only oil-free makeup removers
- treat the brows gently when cleansing or applying makeup (after 24-hour setting period) for as long as the tint is visible.
- use chemical or physical exfoliants on the brows until the tint has worn away
- apply makeup to the tinted brows within the first 24 hours after treatment
- use oils or serums on the brows - these lighten and strip the tint